Ecological Imperatives, Personal Values, and Economics
Illustrated by Jocelyn Langer
Part of the NOFA Guides. Includes information on:
- Lessons from systems science (including tools)
- Assessing the whole farm (what are we managing? the people, physical and mental assets, money)
- Understanding the farm ecosystems (the water and mineral cycles, dynamics of the biological community, the energy flow)
- Choosing appropriate tools
- Making a framework to test decisions
Including examples and statements from practicing farmers, and more holistic resources and alternative business models.
About The Author
|Book Art:||Black and white illustrations|
|Size:||6 x 9 inch|
|Publisher:||Chelsea Green Publishing|
|Pub. Date:||April 15, 2011|
Available In/Retail PricePaperback, 96 pages, $15.95
Publicity & Events:
For media inquiries, contact Christina Butt at [email protected]
(802) 295-6300 x 127
To set up an author appearance, contact Jenna Dimmick Stewart at [email protected]
(802) 295-6300 x 120
Click here to request a review copy of one of our books.
Rights & Permissions
Email us for rights & permissions inquiries.
Special, Corporate and Academic Sales
Trade and Library Sales
Independent Bookstore Sales
To place a retail wholesale order, please contact the appropriate regional representative.
Canadian and Overseas Trade Distribution
To place an international wholesale order, please contact the appropriate foreign trade distributor.
Request a desk or evaluation copy.