Holy Cows and Hog Heaven
The Food Buyer’s Guide to Farm Friendly Food
Foreword by Michael Pollan
Holy Cows and Hog Heaven is written by an honest-to-goodness-dirt-under-the-fingernails, optimistic clean good farmer. His goal is to:
- Empower food buyers to pursue positive alternatives to the industrialized food system
- Bring clean food farmers and their patrons into a teamwork relationship
- Marry the best of western technology with the soul of eastern ethics
- Educate food buyers about productions
- Create a food system that enhances nature’s ecology for future generations
Holy Cows and Hog Heaven has an overriding objective of encouraging every food buyer to embrace the notion that menus are a conscious decision, creating the next generation’s world one bite at a time.
About The Author
|Size:||6 x 9 inch|
|Pub. Date:||February 19, 2005|
Available In/Retail PricePaperback, 160 pages, $17.95
Publicity & Events:
For media inquiries, contact Christina Butt at [email protected]
(802) 295-6300 x 127
To set up an author appearance, contact Jenna Dimmick Stewart at [email protected]
(802) 295-6300 x 120
Click here to request a review copy of one of our books.
Rights & Permissions
Email us for rights & permissions inquiries.
Special, Corporate and Academic Sales
Trade and Library Sales
Independent Bookstore Sales
To place a retail wholesale order, please contact the appropriate regional representative.
Canadian and Overseas Trade Distribution
To place an international wholesale order, please contact the appropriate foreign trade distributor.
Request a desk or evaluation copy.