Vital skincare is about why it is vital to look after your skin; what products are vital to you; what practices are vital for good skin, and how to add vitality to your skin and routines using natural ingredients that grow locally to you.
This is not a beauty book!
This book will help you to:
* Take control of your own skincare and be confident in your choices
* Feel and look your best every day, naturally
* Work with the body you have, in the time you have available
* Limit the pollutants and alien chemicals in your body and the environment
* Be more in tune with the natural world in the way you live and with the products you use
* Learn a natural approach that doesn’t cost the earth.
Laura Pardoe offers over 100 tried and tested recipes for skincare made from the herbs and flowers that grow around you.
It’s never too early, or too late, to start knowing your skin. The closer you work with it, the happier you will become. You really don’t need to do much to make a big difference.